Current Issue: Fall 2013 — This Issue Features:
- Front Cover 132
- Table of Contents 1
- Table of Contents 2
- The President’s Message
- From the Editor’s Desk
- Piscatory Pursuits (Or: Tom McCallum Makes Fish)
- Gethsemane: Holy Sepulcher Mausoleum; by Keely Snook, photographs by Elizabeth Devereaux
- Stained Glass Association of America Silent Auction at the 2014 Annual Summer Conference
- The Dorothy L. Maddy Scholarship Fund
- Silver Staining, by Dorothy L. Maddy, 1984
- Clara Weaver Parrish: Tiffany’s Alabama Connection, by Janice Ford-Freeman
- The Saint Marianne Cope Windows In the Mother Marianne Chapel, St. Joseph & St. Patrick Church, Utica, NY; by Philomena Lawrence
- Kahl Home for the Aged; Davenport, Iowa
- Painting for Stained Glass
In addition to these features, you’ll find all of the regular departments, including: FYI: People, Stained Glass Mart, FYI: Notes and News, A World of Information, FYI: Stained Glass Gallery, e.Sources, e.Sources: Related Arts, Sources of Supply, the Back Issues, and the Directory of SGAA Officers.
The continued publication of The Stained Glass Quarterly is made possible by the support of our advertisers and our subscribers. Consider subscribing to The Stained Glass Quarterly today!
Advertiser's IndexClick on the ad thumbnail below to visit the advertiser's homepage.