Current Issue: Winter 2013 — This Issue Features:
- Front Cover 134
- Table of Contents
- The President’s Message
- From the Editor’s Desk
- Catalog and Product Showcase
- The Elms Artists’ Retreat, 2014
- Three Projects by Weide Chen Stained Glass Studio
- The Dark Age of American Stained Glass: The Tiffany Glass Company 1888: A Productive Year; by Bryant J. Stanton
- My First Intensive Stained Glass Painting Course; by Hassan Alsaffar, alsaffarstudios, Kuwait
- An Adventure in Glass: Mattei Glass; by Michael Mattei
- St. Malachy’s Church, Sherburne, N.Y.; Photographs by Rosemarie Tenney; Text by Philomena Lawrence
- Painting for Stained Glass: Part Two
In addition to these features, you’ll find all of the regular departments, including: FYI: People, Stained Glass Mart, FYI: Notes and News, A World of Information, FYI: Stained Glass Gallery, e.Sources, e.Sources: Related Arts, Sources of Supply, the Back Issues, and the Directory of SGAA Officers.
The continued publication of The Stained Glass Quarterly is made possible by the support of our advertisers and our subscribers. Consider subscribing to The Stained Glass Quarterly today!
Advertiser's IndexClick on the ad thumbnail below to visit the advertiser's homepage.