Current Issue: Spring 2014 – This Issue Features:
- Front Cover
- Table of Contents
- President’s Message
- From the Editor’s Desk
- Treasures by Louis Comfort Tiffany at the Richard H. Driehaus Museum; by Rolf Achilles
- Gerard Hermet: Setting Intermediate Precedents; by David Wilde
- Light Boxes — Unexploited Market for Commercial Stained Glass; by Carl J. Iverson
- Integration of Contemporary Art in Public Spaces: The Artwork of Kjell Nupen
- Living Stained Glass: Finding My Way; by Ellen Mandelbaum
- IKO Studio — Diego Tolomelli: A New Stained Glass Studio; by Melissa Barclay
In addition to these features, you’ll find all of the regular departments, including: FYI: People, Stained Glass Mart, FYI: Notes and News, A World of Information, FYI: Stained Glass Gallery, e.Sources, e.Sources: Related Arts, Sources of Supply, and the Directory of SGAA Officers.
The continued publication of The Stained Glass Quarterly is made possible by the support of our advertisers and our subscribers. Consider subscribing to The Stained Glass Quarterly today!
Advertiser's IndexClick on the ad thumbnail below to visit the advertiser's homepage.