Current Issue: Summer 2015 — This Issue Features:
- Front Cover
- Table of Contents
- President’s Message
- From the Editor’s Desk
- FYI: Notes & News
- FYI: People
- The New SGAA Insurance Program
- Glaziers and Beer Steins: Steins from the Collection of Jim and Elizabeth Perry
- Design Considerations: Beyond Craft — Part One
- Portland 2015: The 106th Annual Summer Conference of the Stained Glass Association of America
- Celebrating Legacies: Conrad Schmitt Studios Creates a Tribute to Bill Cook
- Corridor: Public Art in Toronto, by Jane and Kathryn Irwin
- International Arts & Crafts: Stained Glass of Whall, Roper, and Connick, by Virginia Chieffo Raguin, College of the Holy Cross; photographs by Michel M. Raguin
- Harry Clarke Windows Salvaged after Fire: Restored and Recreated by Abbey Stained Glass Studios in Dublin, by Ken Ryan
In addition to these features, you’ll find all of the regular departments, including: FYI: People, Stained Glass Mart, FYI: Notes and News, A World of Information, FYI: Stained Glass Gallery, e.Sources, e.Sources: Related Arts, Sources of Supply, and the Directory of SGAA Officers.
The continued publication of The Stained Glass Quarterly is made possible by the support of our advertisers and our subscribers. Consider subscribing to The Stained Glass Quarterly today!
Advertiser's IndexClick on the ad thumbnail below to visit the advertiser's homepage.