Current Issue: Winter 2014 — This Issue Features:
- Front Cover
- Table of Contents
- President’s Message
- From the Editor’s Desk
- FYI: Notes & News
- FYI: People
- Portland 2015
- Portland 2015 Classes
- Catalog and Product Showcase
- Butterfly Window, by Karen Reed
- Painting for Stained Glass: Part Four
- Barley Studio: A Retrospective, by Melissa Barclay
- Lead Overlays and the Windows of G. Owen Bonawit, by Glenn Shalan
- First Baptist Church: Asbury Park, New Jersey, by Donald Samick and Matthew Zeitler
- Resurrection: A Stained Glass Reredos — St. Albert the Great Catholic Church, by Jeff Smith
- An Introduction to Painting: The Fall 2014 Class at the Stained Glass School
In addition to these features, you’ll find all of the regular departments, including: FYI: People, Stained Glass Mart, FYI: Notes and News, A World of Information, FYI: Stained Glass Gallery, e.Sources, e.Sources: Related Arts, Sources of Supply, and the Directory of SGAA Officers.
The continued publication of The Stained Glass Quarterly is made possible by the support of our advertisers and our subscribers. Consider subscribing to The Stained Glass Quarterly today!
Advertiser's IndexClick on the ad thumbnail below to visit the advertiser's homepage.