Current Issue: Summer 2014 — This Issue Features:
- Front Cover
- Table of Contents
- President’s Message
- From the Editor’s Desk
- SHARING ART: Work Shown at the Open Floor Discussion
- THE ARTISTS’ RETREAT: At the Elms • The 105th Annual Summer Conference of the Stained Glass Association of America;
by Richard Gross
- THE CROSS TRANSFORMS BITTER INTO SWEET: Exodus 15:22-27 to Refresh and Teach; by Andrew Young
- THE DUNEDIN WINDOW: The Story Behind Its Creation; by Dr, Stella Cullington
- ARTS & CRAFTS CONTINUUM: The Stained Glass of Caroline Swash; by Melissa Barclay
- ITALIAN LIBERTYWINDOWS: A Panorama of Materials and Techniques; by Lucia Mannini
- WHY ARE WE IN BUSINESS? by Donald Samick
- FYI: People
- Catalogue/Product Ads
In addition to these features, you’ll find all of the regular departments, including: FYI: People, Stained Glass Mart, FYI: Notes and News, A World of Information, FYI: Stained Glass Gallery, e.Sources, e.Sources: Related Arts, Sources of Supply, and the Directory of SGAA Officers.
The continued publication of The Stained Glass Quarterly is made possible by the support of our advertisers and our subscribers. Consider subscribing to The Stained Glass Quarterly today!
Advertiser's IndexClick on the ad thumbnail below to visit the advertiser's homepage.